Thursday, May 22, 2008

$9,900 Loan Forgiveness Award

Teachers, are you having a difficult time paying back your student loans? If so the state of Pennsylvania is here to help. The Quality Early Education Loan Forgiveness program offers monthly student loan debt assistance to graduates working in Pennsylvania, in the field of Early Childhood Education. If you are eligible, the program will forgive up to one-sixth of your qualifying loan debt annually, not to exceed the maximum of $3,300 per year for three years or the program's $9,900 maximum benefit. For more information about this opportunity contact the Pennsylvania Higher Education Assistance Agency, PA State Grants and Special Programs, 1200 N 7th St, Harrisburg PA 17102-1444; (800)233-0557

Sphere: Related Content

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

$150,000 to Help Veterans and Unmarried Spouses of Veterans to Buy or Fix Up a Home

Called Veterans Housing - Guaranteed and Insured Loans and referred to as Program #64.114 in the Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance, this programs assists veterans, certain service personnel, and certain unmarried surviving spouses of veterans, in obtaining credit for the purchase, construction or improvement of homes on more liberal terms than are generally available to non-veterans. Contact your local Veterans Administration office at Department of Veterans Affairs, Washington, DC 20420, 202-273-7390

Sphere: Related Content

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

$22,000 Per Year To Get An Undergraduate Degree

Think you can't afford to get a college degree? Earn your bachelor's degree and let U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS) pay your way. Through the DHS fellowship program, get your degree in the physical, biological, social, or behavioral sciences - including science policy, engineering, mathematics, or computer science. The program will pay your tuition and give you money to live on! You must have career and employment goals aligned with the mission and objectives of the DHS, but you are not required to accept a position with them following graduation. To learn how you can get your degree paid for, contact the U.S. Department of Homeland Security

Sphere: Related Content