Friday, July 13, 2007

Money For Seniors To Pay Property Taxes

there are states that offer money to homeowners who have difficulty paying their property taxes. Wisconsin offers a program for seniors which gives them money to pay their taxes and the money does not have to be repaid until the property is sold. It's called the Property Tax Deferral Loan Program. Check what your state has to offer by contacting your state housing authority

Sphere: Related Content

Thursday, July 12, 2007

The U.S. Government will pay your tuition

The Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) form determines whether you are eligible for financial aid from the government. To apply, you must be enrolled in a university program. You must also reapply for aid every year that you are in school. The FAFSA form is most easily completed online. You can download the form online from their website, or call: 1-800-4-FED-AID (1-800-433-3243) 1-319-337-5665

Sphere: Related Content

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

100,000 New Jobs

And if you are looking for a job, why would you ever consider looking to the government for work? Our budget hysteria sounds similar to a news story about Black and Decker laying off 1,000 workers. It sort of makes it seem like a stupid place to look for work. But, in fact, the Bush administration, in last 3 years, added 75,000 new federal workers. The prior administration eliminated over 300,000 workers. So if you are looking for a job, it seems even more stupid to go to Walmart who only has 1.3 million positions it has to keep filled, when the government has over 15 million positions it has to keep filled. And, I'm sure the government offers better pension and health care benefits and won't lock you in the store at night, unless maybe you're working in a nuclear missile silo!

Sphere: Related Content