Monday, November 12, 2007

Iraqi War Vet Learns About Discount Dental For Everybody…

Iraqi War Vet Learns About Discount Dental For Everybody…… I’ve been giving free money seminars for the troops at Walter Reed Hospital and one of the Iraqi War Vets realized that the military wouldn’t pay for the dental work he needed. They would only pay for pulling teeth and not for braces. Braces can range from $5,000 to $9,000, but we hooked him up with a program that will do the work for only $3,100. Here’s his reaction to our find (he allowed us to use his name): “Oh my God!! That sounds like an excellent deal!!! I think that might be workable!! I really appreciate your help. I know everyone has their own share of problems, and I can’t even begin to explain to you what I have going on right now. I can’t thank you enough for all your help, it really means a lot to me. All I’ve ever wanted was to have a beautiful smile and show the world my true self. Now I have a good start in making my dream come true. Thanks to you!!!!”… SPC Andres A. Castillo If the Dept. of Defense is not caring for all the needs of our vets there are other organizations that will – you just have to find them. You don’t have to be a vet to qualify; they will help everybody. We found this service at the University of Maryland Dental School. Most every dental school has discount dental services. So look for one near you.

Sphere: Related Content